The Coalition has been selected as a partner with "GO! For a Cause," a partnership between GO! St. Louis® and non-profit organizations. We are excited not only to help make St. Louis a healthy and fit city, but also to have this great opportunity to further our efforts to support youth in foster care.
Join the Foster & Adoptive Care Coalition’s “Home Team.”
1. Call the Coalition to receive a discount password. 314.367.8373 (Ask for Lisa).
2. Register as a charity runner online by clicking here.
3. Check your email to track your fundraising goals.
Benefits of Running for the Home Team
- Coalition logo water bottle.
- REFRESH Swag Bag and $10.00 Rewards
- Personalized webpage to track and monitor your personal fundraising goals.
- Brooks short sleeve technical shirts for all marathon, half marathon and marathon relay participants, cotton t-shirts for all other participants
- Access to fluid stations, course entertainment, post-race food & beverage, medical stations, massage therapy, individual race photos and of course, spirited neighborhood crowds and hospitable volunteers. (All 5K, Children's Fun Run and Mature Mile participants will receive a T-shirt, finisher’s medal, 1 fluid station, post-race food, beverages & festivities.)
- First name on race bib to all marathon and half marathon participants who register by February 1, 2013
- Finisher certificates will be available to download and print from the GO! website post-race.
- After party with live band.
- Post race food, St. Louis-themed.
- Athlete Tracking
Click here to get a copy of the latest HOME TEAM UPDATE NEWSLETTER!