In addition to monetary donations and clothing, we need donations of…
- Gift Cards
- Shoes, jewelry, and accessories in every size
- New personal care items: toothbrushes, combs, diapers, etc.
Often a child or infant must move in a hurry, and without anything. The families that care for these children are often without the necessary things on such short notice. With our 30 Days to Family® program, we find safe, appropriate relatives/kin within 30 days of the child or infant entering the foster care system. To make sure they find a safe place, with family, often a car seat or crib is the only barrier that is preventing that child from moving home, safe and sound, with their families. Therefore, we need…
- Baby equipment: car seats (new or less than three years old), high-chairs, pack ‘n plays, cribs, bouncy seats, swings, etc.
- Children’s equipment: beds, new twin bedding sets, dressers, etc.
We also help make a child’s time in foster care as enjoyable as possible by making sure they have some of the same things that other kids have like…
- New board games, video games, books (child through young adult), MP3 players, twin bedding sets, bath & body sets, etc.
- New or like-new gaming systems (X-Box, Playstation, Wii, Nintendo DS), games for the systems (rated E or T only), digital cameras, toys, dolls, etc.
To donate, please contact Shelley Thomas-Benke, Director of FosterServe Volunteers, at 314.367.8373 (800.FOSTER.3). Thank you for contacting the Coalition prior to bringing larger items by our office so that we can make arrangements.
Follow us on facebook, as we often post current needs as they arise. We’ve had much success with our followers and we are grateful for their gifts to our children and families!