Help While You Shop Online and In Stores
- GoodShop – We now have a great way for you to help our families all year long every time you shop! For all of you who shop online – and especially those of you who like to save money, we have a wonderful partner in Goodshop (www.goodshop.com). Goodshop works with thousands of stores to provide our supporters with the best coupon codes and deals AND donates a percentage of what you spend back to us! To date, they’ve raised $12 million for good causes. How it works is easy:
1. Go to www.goodshop.com
2. Register and select FACC as the cause you support
3. Every time you shop online, check out Goodshop first to find the deals, click through to the store, shop as you normally would and whether you use a coupon or not, the designated amount will be donated to our cause!
To bring this home, here are some examples of deals you could find on Goodshop:
• 40% off at the Gap and 5% of what you spend on sweaters, pants, dresses (pretty much anything!) will be go towards our mission!
• 10% off appliances at Home Depot, and 2.5% of your purchase gets automatically donated to us!
• 15% off a car rental from Expedia and while you’re on that vacation, you can know that up to 4% of that money is being used to help our families.
Those are just three examples out of hundreds of thousands. So, please remember us as you do your shopping!
- eScrip – Already using eScrip? Please take a moment to make sure all your debit and credit cards are registered (it’s secure). Then, each time you shop at an eScrip merchant and swipe your card, the Coalition will receive a percentage back as a donation to help find forever families for children in foster care. It costs you nothing. Be sure to select the Coalition as the charity you support when you visit the eScrip website. Click on ‘sign up’ and search our Group Name: Foster and Adoptive Care Coalition. You can register that way or simply enter our Group ID#: 500004839, into the search box. Make an even BIGGER impact by securely registering your grocery club card and credit/debit cards. A HUGE thank you to Schnucks and Macy’s for their continued financial support through the eScrip program.
Help By Following
- Connect with other foster and adoptive families and us via all of our Social Media channels for timely updates, child welfare news when it happens, fun parenting tips, interesting facts, and more!
Help With Your Review
Donate Your Car
Donate your car, motorcycle, camper, or boat to the Coalition and in addition to supporting local foster children, you could receive a tax deduction! From towing to the sale of your vehicle, we make it easy. Call 855-500-7433 or head to our vehicle donation page here.