It’s A SIZZLING CELEBRATION
November 10, 2017
The 4th Annual Sizzling Celebration will be an exciting and unique evening of music by the fabulous Kim Massie and her Solid Senders band, scrumptious food, open bar, auction, and surprise entertainment!
Proceeds from A Sizzling Celebration support the Foster & Adoptive Care Coalition’s efforts to find forever families for children in foster care. At the Coalition, we believe every child deserves a place to call home! You can help make that happen.
Did you know that:
- Due to the opioid crisis, over the last five years, the number of children in care has risen by 29% in St. Louis County and by 33% in St. Louis City?
- There are not enough qualified, specially trained foster homes to take care of these children.
- Hundreds of local children are available for adoption?
The Foster & Adoptive Care Coalition works to find nurturing, caring, and safe homes where these children can heal from trauma that most cannot even imagine. Our unique and innovative foster care and adoption programs work for even the hardest-to-place kids – sibling groups, older youth, and those with behavioral, emotional or developmental concerns. The Coalition also provides critical support services and training to foster and adoptive parents to ensure that they have the tools and skills to care for the physical, emotional, and psychological needs of these children.
What can YOU do to celebrate finding families for children in foster care?
- Be a Sponsor! Sponsorships are tax-deductible and begin at just $1,500
- Come Sizzle with us and bring your friends!
- Donate an auction item
DATE: Friday, November 10, 2017
PLACE: Third Degree Glass Factory, 5200 Delmar Blvd. 63108
TIME: 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Join us for a great evening with friends! For more information, contact Debbie Genung, Director of Development, at 314-FOSTER-3 (367-8373) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.