Positive Parenting Program®
(Where Small Changes make a BIG Difference)
Parenting is hard work, for everyone, even under the most ideal circumstances. Triple P has been proven to address a broad range of moderate to severe behavioral, emotional, and developmental concerns of children birth to age 19, with a focus of enhancing the knowledge, skills, and confidence of parents.
Delivered in the family home, evidence-based Triple P is completed over the course of 8-12 weeks.
Strategies of Triple P
• Develop Positive Relationships
• Increase Desirable Behaviors
• Teach New Skills and Behaviors
• Manage Problem Behaviors
• Deal with Risky Behaviors and Settings
Principles of Triple P
• Ensure a Safe Home
• Create a Positive Learning Environment
• Use Assertive Discipline
• Have Realistic Expectations
• Take Care of Oneself as a Parent
• Foster families residing in St. Louis County,
• Foster families caring for a child under St. Louis County jurisdiction,
• Foster children are 19 years old and younger
Triple P is available under a grant from the St. Louis County Children’s Service Fund.
To learn more about the Power of Positive Parenting, contact
Anne Zink, MSW, at the Foster & Adoptive Care Coalition at 314-367-8373