Achieve Sponsor – Foster Hope Day
Achieve our vision: For Every Child…A Place to Call Home.
Delight in this lobster table boil for 10 from James Beard award-winning chef Kevin Nashan’s Peacemaker —delivered to your home! Enjoy peel-and-eat shrimp for an appetizer. The main course includes fresh, whole Maine lobsters served with half-fried/half-steamed potatoes, Brussels sprouts, house-made andouille sausage, and biscuits with hush puppies and green beans on the side. For an authentic Peacemaker experience, you will receive parchment paper, buckets, and lobster crackers. You’ll also get to enjoy their famous boozy slushies with your dinner. For dessert, choose slices of their out-of-this-world pies: caramel apple, pecan, coconut custard, or Derby. Non tax-deductible value is $580, as Peacemaker is providing this menu at a reduced price.
- Your sponsorship will provide a one-to-one match on Foster Hope Day
- Name and logo in full-page St. Louis Business Journal ad
- Name and logo featured on 3,500 invitations
- Name, logo, and link featured with a banner on the website and in e-Fostering Hope newsletter (online circ. 16,000+)
- Name highlighted weekly in event social media promotion
- Plus benefits from all levels below