There are children right now waiting for their Little Wishes to come true.
Little Wishes give youth in foster care meaningful memories that last a lifetime. Little Wishes include things to help a child develop or enhance a skill like dance lessons, or a basketball hoop.
Little Wishes also…
- Help strengthen sibling bonds when they are living in separate foster homes (e.g., a sibling visit to Six Flags or Chuck E. Cheese)
- Give children opportunities that might not otherwise have – such as to see a St. Louis attraction, attend an event, or even go on a camping trip!
- Give a child the chance to gather with family and friends to celebrate a special day such as a special birthday party, prom expenses, or graduation fees).
- Little Wishes help cultivate the child’s sense of belonging in his or her foster home (e.g., a room make over to make the space more “his” or “hers.”)
- Most of all… Little Wishes enhance childhood and make memories that will last forever. Kids deserve to be kids.
Little Wishes Holiday Program
Starting each year in late November, and continuing through December, the Little Wishes program is transformed into the the Little Wishes Holiday Program. Thanks to KSDK NewsChannel 5 and thousands of people like you, we’ve granted the holiday wishes of thousands of children, making their holiday season better and brighter because they know someone cares. We hope you’ll stay tuned to KSDK this year and visit us again starting at the end of November, when we’ll once again be calling on the generosity and kindness of our community to grant Little Wishes.