Foster Friends enrich the lives of children in foster care by hosting fun events and activities to help make their time in foster care as enjoyable as possible.
Foster Friends host 3 Parents’ Night Out events each year at popular and fun venues including America’s Incredible Pizza, Circus Flora, and Kids World Gymnastics. They also volunteer twice each year at our Saturday Extravaganza events.
There are many benefits to membership. As a Foster Friend, you will:
- Interact directly with foster/adopted children through special volunteer opportunities
- Support Parents’ Night Out events, providing supervision to foster/adoptive children during events held during the day or evening so their parents can enjoy a little time off
- Receive exclusive invitations to participate in other events at the Coalition
- Be invited to attend the annual meeting to plan Foster Friends events for the year
To Become A Member Of Foster Friends, You Must:
- Be at least 21 years old;
- Complete a Foster Friends Application below
- Provide Foster & Adoptive Care Coalition with a current criminal background screening from the Family Care Safety Registry showing “no finding reported.” Click here to register for a background screening online or to check if you are already registered.