Foster Friends enrich the lives of children in foster care by hosting fun events and activities to help make their time in foster care as enjoyable as possible.
There are many benefits to membership. As a Foster Friend, you will:
- Interact directly with foster/adopted children through special volunteer opportunities
- Support Parents’ Day Out events at fun, popular venues such as Incredible Pizza and Circus Flora, supervising foster/adopted children so their parents can get a break and enjoy a little time off
- Receive exclusive invitations to participate in other events at the Coalition
- Be invited to attend the annual meeting to plan Foster Friends events for the year
To Become A Member Of Foster Friends, You Must:
- Be at least 21 years old;
- Complete a Foster Friends Application below
- Provide Foster & Adoptive Care Coalition with a current criminal background screening from the Family Care Safety Registry showing “no finding reported.” Click here to register for a background screening online or to check if you are already registered.
Apply to Become a Foster Friend
You must register with the Family Care Safety Registry, participate in a training and interview, and have a clean criminal background to become a Foster Friend.
After receiving your application, we will send you an email with more instructions.