About Foster Hope Day
4 Steps to Foster Hope Day
- Donate and enter to win one of our incredible raffle prizes.
- Share our social media posts, forward our emails and tell your friends about us. We’ll be live throughout the day on Facebook (Miss anything? Don’t worry, videos will also be posted on the Charidy page after airing live on Facebook).
- Assemble a fundraising team! Creating your own mini-fundraiser is one of the most impactful ways to serve as an ambassador for our kids and make the most out of your gift. More info on teams.
- Sponsor and make Foster Hope Day wildly successful. Because of their help, last year’s Foster Hope Day exceeded the goal by 92%! Not only do our sponsors give us a head start to Foster Hope Day fundraising, but sponsor donations are pooled into a one-on-one match fund to double donations made on November 15.
What is Foster Hope Day?
Foster Hope Day is a fun, virtual day of giving to benefit children impacted by foster care and the Foster & Adoptive Care Coalition.
Why should I donate?
You can win big AND support kids in foster care. Not only do your donations help the Foster & Adoptive Care Coalition help families, but they also enter you to win amazing raffle prizes throughout the day. Donations all day will have a 2X match, thanks to our super sponsors!
Did you know that more than 7,000 kids enter the Missouri foster care system each year? That is an average of 19 children per day. The Foster and Adoptive Care Coalition was created to fill gaps in our child-welfare system. We find forever families for children in foster care and support parents on the frontlines of helping our kids heal. We call ourselves a Coalition because it takes everyone – parents, volunteers, donors, and advocates – to make sure children leave foster care quickly and have a real chance to heal and grow.
When is Foster Hope Day?
8:00am – 8:00pm on Tuesday, November 15th.
Where is the event?
This is a fully-virtual, online event. We will be streaming live throughout the day on our Facebook page, and you can make a donation to benefit the Foster & Adoptive Care Coalition at Charidy.com/FosterCare.
Raffle Prizes & Schedule
How can I win hourly raffle prizes? Make a minimum donation of $10 at www.charidy.com/fostercare during that hour, and you are automatically entered to win.
Hourly raffle prize rules: between 8:00 am and 7:59 pm, each time you make a minimum donation of $10 at Charidy.com/fostercare, you will receive a prompt for one of two hourly raffle prizes. Click your choice, and you are automatically entered. We will accept only one entry per hour, so multiple donations during an hour will not help your chances. Make sure to plan ahead!
Facebook Live Stream
On Foster Hope Day/Tuesday, November 15, you can help the Foster and Adoptive Care Coalition raise money and help our mission by creating your own team! Last year, teams that were assembled raised more than $77,000! Wow!
Visit Charidy.com/fostercare to create your team today!
What is a team?
- A team is a mini-campaign where you set your own fundraising goal that goes toward the coalition’s goal. It takes less than 5 minutes to create!
- Once created, you will have your own link to share on social media, email, and even texting!
- Your friends and family are more likely to give when you make a team
How does it work?
- Simply visit Charidy.com/fostercare, and click “create team”. A form will appear where you can choose your team name, decide your fundraising goal, and just like that, you have a team!
- Set your goal to whatever works best for you. If you were planning on giving $20, set your goal to $25, then you’ll know you’re going to hit it! Or, challenge your team to a bigger goal and go for $100.
Don’t forget! All donations are doubled, thanks to our amazing sponsors!
This year we have two prizes team leaders can win!
How to win!
- The team leader that raises the most will win a $50 gift card to O+O
- The team leader with the most donors will win a $50 gift card to O+O
Visit Charidy.com/fostercare to assemble your team today!
Thank You to Our Super Sponsors
Our generous Sponsors make Foster Hope Day wildly successful. Because of their help, last year’s Foster Hope Day exceeded the goal by 92%! Not only do our sponsors give us a head start to Foster Hope Day fundraising, but sponsor donations are pooled into a one-on-one match fund to double donations made on November 15th.
Donald & Elizabeth Cobin
Kennedy Capital Mgmt, Inc.
The Lueken Group
The Raley Family
Pat & Jim Duft
George & Barb Giudici
Katherine & David Kirby
Tim & Debra Niemann
Melanie Scheetz &
Stifel Bank & Trust
Joe & Marcia Ambrose
Ryan & Jessica Blackburn
Rachel & David Eidelman
Jim Butler Maserati
Stephen & Jennifer McGillivary
Mission Taco Joint
Music that RECLAIMs
JP & Jaime Perry
Larry & Clare Quatmann
Alexandra Schnarre, John Schnarre & Mary McMath
David & Christina Schoemehl
Andria’s Food Group
Axes Physical Therapy
Jared & Urmila Baumann
David & DeAnn Bell
Christine & James Cocayne
Patty Corum & Brent Underwood
Wendy & Paul Dyer
Mary & John Gunther
Mark & Julie Kiehl
Marsh & McLennan Companies
Tom & Pam Noack
Mike & Julie Normile
Jackie Olinger Rochelle & Michael Rochelle
Marty & Andrea Stammer
Warehouse of Fixtures, TNG
Cari & Brandon Wegge
Mike Normile Sr. & Christine Normile
Shannon Downey Turpin