We Need Your Help
- Donate Dresses – Now through February 14 — we accept all dresses, long and short, bridal, formal or informal. Drop off your dress donations at the convenient locations listed below.
- Organize a Dress Drive – Interested in organizing a dress drive? Contact Shannon Nichols at email@example.com
- Be a Gown Courier – Pick up dress donations from our business partners — a number of businesses around the St. Louis area will be drop off locations for dresses. We will need volunteers to pick up those donations and deliver them to ReFresh. Contact Shelley Thomas-Benke at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
- Sign up to Volunteer in Other Ways at http://signup.com/go/POqcisa
- Princess Prep – Help assess, organize, and tag all of the gowns and accessories to get ready for the big event.
- Personal Shopper – Be matched with a VIP (“very important princess”) to help her choose the perfect prom dress and accessories.
- Seamstress – Help make alterations to make sure every gown is a perfect fit. Volunteer seamstresses often take 2-3 dresses home to finish and bring them back within 1-2 weeks.
- 1710 S Brentwood Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63144
West Oak Cleaners
- West Oak Cleaners: 14838 Clayton Rd, Chesterfield, MO 63017
- West Oak Cleaners: 11471 Olive Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63141
- West Oak Cleaners: 1736 Clarkson Rd, Chesterfield, MO 63017
- West Oak Cleaners: 12 Four Seasons Shopping Center, Chesterfield, MO 63017
- West Oak Cleaners: 2470 Taylor Rd, Wildwood, MO 63040
Baby Lock Retailers
- Fenton Sew & Vac: 180A Gravois Bluffs Cir Dr A, Fenton, MO 63026
- Jackman’s Fabrics: 1000 Lincoln Hwy, Fairview Heights, IL 62208
- Jackman’s Fabrics: 1234 N Lindbergh Blvd, 1234 N Lindbergh Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63132
- Phil’s Sewing Machines Inc: 401 W 5th St, Washington, MO 63090