About Bites at The Big Top
5 Ways to Support Bites at The Big Top
- Purchase tickets to attend Bites at The Big Top.
- Share our social media posts, forward our emails, and tell your friends about us.
- Become a partner. Are you a restaurant owner, mixologist, or brewer? Reach out to Felisha Smith to become a Bites at The Big Top partner.
- Sponsor and make Bites at The Big Top a BIG success.
- Join the Silent Auction Committee: The Coalition is seeking motivated and creative committee members for our new fundraising event, Bites at The Big Top: a showcase of cocktails and cuisine for a cause. In order to reach our fundraising goal we need a powerhouse silent auction committee to create unique auction items and solicit gifts from businesses and individuals. Commitment: There will be 4-5 virtual committee meetings prior to the event to coordinate activities and plan auction items. Interested? Reach out to Felisha Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Bites at The Big Top?
Held at The Big Top at Grand Center, this event will feature a sampling of St. Louis’ best restaurants and mixologists. Enjoy small bites and cocktail samples from dozens of your favorite local spots (our lineup is dropping closer to the event, but we’ve got a few surprises you won’t want to miss). And while you’re experiencing St. Louis’ best-tasting menu, be amazed by circus performers on the central stage from our partners at Circus Flora!
Why should I support Bites at The Big Top?
Did you know that more than 7,000 kids enter the Missouri foster care system each year? That is an average of 19 children per day. The Foster and Adoptive Care Coalition was created to fill gaps in our child-welfare system. We find forever families for children in foster care and support parents on the frontlines of helping our kids heal. We call ourselves a Coalition because it takes everyone – parents, volunteers, donors, and advocates – to make sure children leave foster care quickly and have a real chance to heal and grow.
When is Bites at The Big Top?
Wednesday, April 26th, from 5:00 – 8:00 pm.
Where is the event?
Grand Center, 3401 Washington Ave., St. Louis, MO 63103
Purchase your tickets today! 100% of proceeds from ticket sales will go to funding the Coalition’s 30 recruitment and support programs.
Complimentary valet parking included with purchase of a ticket.
Thank You to Our Spectacular Partners
(more to come)
Our spectacular partners will join us at The Big Top in Grand Center to showcase their food and drinks – all donated to support our mission.